Best solder free electrical connection

Page 13 of 13

" snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz" wrote:

From the way he looks, it looks like he hasn't been 'regular' in 30 years. ;-)
On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 07:45:09 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

He doesn't look a day older today than he did then.
" snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz" wrote:

Drinking formaldehyde has that effect on people. :)
On Mon, 23 Aug 2010 23:57:25 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

He didn't drink beer.
Orange juice in his Vodka.
snipped-for-privacy@dog.com wrote:

I was trying to be polite. :)
Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Good lord. What came over you?
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

At least there is some hope for Imus to recover.

Bullshit. It didn't have the necessary reserves to be a legitimate aircraft for the routes it flew. It was an economic disaster. Poor design; YES.

Oh, you were a stew.

Nonsense.

You gotta share the credit for that one with the frenchies IIRC
snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

OTOH, I have met some nice women from England who got fed up and left their home country. I love their accents, too. :)

Don't forget the jet engine

--
geoff