Best mosquito killer?

No gaggin'. I casually spit them back into the bottle. No one got hurt, they survived the incident. :^)
Was just a bit unexpected, at least spit don't wiggle!
--
Dance like it hurts.
Love like you need money.
Jeepers wrote:

Should have thought of minnows. I use those as bait for fishing :)
"Jeepers"
| > A tip for controlling mosquitoes for those who collect rain water for | > watering the garden is to add a couple of feeder goldfish to the rain | > barrel. These will eat the mosquito larva. They are an inexpensive | > solution. A couple of feeder goldfish for my rain barrel cost me 49 cents. | | We use minnows. :^) | My son came home with a Coke bottle full of minnows he caught in the | creek (don't ask me why, I don't know why). I ended up just pouring some | in the trough and some in the rain barrel. They are thriving and | multiplying.
Small boy, small 'fish', small body of water need to know more?
| | "Jeepers" | | | > A tip for controlling mosquitoes for those who collect rain water for | | > watering the garden is to add a couple of feeder goldfish to the rain | | > barrel. These will eat the mosquito larva. They are an inexpensive | | > solution. A couple of feeder goldfish for my rain barrel cost me 49 | cents.
I use mosquito dunks in my two bird baths, and any other standing water on my property.
Curious about the high frequency noisemakers that are sold to repel mosquitos. I tend to just ignore them but now even Costco sells them.
I t would seem to be possible to set up a test of their ability to do what they say they do yet I have never seen the results of such a test. Don't think Consumer Reports has addressed them even in a back- handed one sentence way. Anyone have any real information on them ?
On 6 Jul 2004 19:46:39 GMT, Ignoramus5599

Put up some bat houses.
Barry