Best Magazine for TIPS

I am an idiot in mechanical/construction matters, but I love to read and to try handy tips. The best magazine I have seen for very useable TIPS is,

Home Handyman

Home Handyman usually has 2 segments (of several pages) of really nicely layed out tips for working around the house. Usually about page 20 and then about page 100 in each magazine.

A lot of the more specialized woodworking magazines have "tips" that are so complex (or, so poorly explained) that they are useless to me.

Reply to
MilkyWhy