Best kitchen counter?

Is plastic some evil danger I don't know about?

Again, it's bragging rights, not an actual benefit of use.

Reply to
Shaun Eli

.

THAT IS EXCITING!!!!

Reply to
Higgs Boson

? I believe we are talking about the same thing; I didn't know the term "undermount". Yes, it is finished off with those 1/4 or 1/2? round tiles set into the sides. I'll post a pic so you can see what I mean. Excuses in advance for the grisly look of the chipped tiles

Reply to
Higgs Boson

perhaps. sinks come in surface mount, flush mount, and undermount. you can install a flush mount sink in a recess, and use 1/4 round tiles to hide the edge. an undermount is completely under the sink, and is usually glued to the underside of a solid surface countertop. it's rare to have an undermount on a non-solid surface countertop because of sealing problems.

Reply to
chaniarts