Best insecticide

Frank wrote in news:hs7kah$anj$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org:

Simple, maybe, but I can't use it because its odor gives it away.

All we're allowed now is glyphosate. It works, but you need to be REALLY precise with delivery or you kill your grass, which is probably what the environuts want.

And a darn good one, too.

That I can spread. It's probably not illegal. Yet. I get grubs just about every year unless we spray.

Reply to
Tegger

Let us know how you make out, "HeyBub".

Most insecticides are nerve toxins, and I suspect the damage you'll do to your central nervous system will make you stupider than you are now, if that's even possible.

Not to mention Parkinson's.

Reply to
Frank McElrath

I should have paid more attention to the source of this revelation. Good God, have you looked at the crap on this website? The fact that you even waste your time on these websites seals the deal for me.

Reply to
Frank McElrath