Best insecticide

Page 2 of 2

Just making it will make you sick
Let us know how you make out, "HeyBub".
Most insecticides are nerve toxins, and I suspect the damage you'll do to your central nervous system will make you stupider than you are now, if that's even possible.
Not to mention Parkinson's.

I should have paid more attention to the source of this revelation. Good God, have you looked at the crap on this website? The fact that you even waste your time on these websites seals the deal for me.