Best high-security locks

Hi,
Looking for a more secure lock for the exterior doors to my house. Have looked at Sargent, Medeco, Schlage Everest Primus, Mul-T-Lock as well as some that seem not to be readily available in the US, like EVVA and Abloy.
I'd just like to hear some opinions on the pros and cons of each of these locks, as well as any alternatives I may have missed. Also, if I wanted to do install something like an Abloy Protec deadbolt (for its claimed resistance to bumping) or something similar, how would I obtain these in the US?
Thanks,
-Stian
On Fri, 06 Jan 2006 23:58:30 -0500, Stian Oksavik wrote:

STOP!!
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DO THIS YOURSELF!!! Installing locks requires the skills of a trained Locksmith and attempting this procedure yourself will more than likely result in a botched job
You need a person like this guy:
http://www.locksmithingschool.com /
See all of those key blanks?
They may all look alike to an untrained layperson, but once you know the inside secrets of the Locksmithing trade, you can unlock the potential in each one of those blanks.
HTH
--
Never trust a Linux Advocate.
Words are cheap. Linux advocates' words are worthless.

I doubt that guy could pass a drug test.
--
On average, a ton of California wine grapes contains seven pounds of dirt,
one mouse nest, 247 bees, 198 wasps, 1,014 earwigs, 1,833 ants, 10,899 leaf

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.