Best Gutter guards?

Awl--

Any experience/opinions? Just installed new gutters, already filled up w/ leaves. HD has three types, building supply has another, which costs as much, per foot, as the gutter itself!! TIA.

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

The diamond mesh used for stucco comes in 5 inch wide long rolls. It's cheap and works great

Reply to
frankbrookes

Doing research after the fact helps deal with problems. Doing research before the fact helps avoid them.

RicodJour

Proctologically Violated=A9=AE posted for all of us...

Asked and answered MANY times - do your own research.

--=20 Tekkie Don't bother to thank me, I do this as a public service.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Gee, hours and hours AFTER Ricodjour kindly gave me the voluminous links, along w/ a jab that, considering his help he was quite entitled to take, YOU had to stick in your useless and hostile 2c. Gee.... feel better now??

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

Leafguard gutters work the best. Gutter helmut was a waste of money for me.

"Proctologically Violated©®" wrote in message news:%Op4h.34$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe11.lga...

Reply to
Art

Thank you, a very useful google compilation, really helped a lot. Woulda indeed been easier to have done it all at once, but the gutters were such a pita to get installed--english tudor, 4-5 stories off the ground in places, split level, goodgawd....--I just couldn't process that much at once.

HD sells what FrankBrookes was talking about, probably a little smoother. I actually have a cupla packs, w/ little kluge-y hinges. They seem heavy enough to just lay in over the brackets w/ some stability. Also used the Amerimex black plastic rolls, altho a poster referred to them sagging in the sun.

Amazing how divided the opinions were, no consensus at all, but still quite educational. Which my gutter guy had sort of already summarized.

He told me about still another product not mentioned anywhere: A goddamm SPONGE that fills the entire space of the gutter!! But it rots over time.

Also, the RainGuard gutter-less system was neat to see. Can't for the life of me figger out who would want this system--and an expensive one, at that.

A lot of issues I would not have anticipated--incl. bees, wasps, etc.

Yeah, I gotta learn how to use google....

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

Proctologically Violated=A9=AE posted for all of us...

Yup Mr Sphincter Probed

--=20 Tekkie Don't bother to thank me, I do this as a public service.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Proctologically Violated=A9=AE posted for all of us...

Well, as long as you admit you didn't do ANY research on your own and you a= re a=20 lazy asshole otherwise you wouldn't get penetrated I guess my work here is= =20 finished.

--=20 Tekkie Don't bother to thank me, I do this as a public service.

Reply to
Tekkie®

You've been neutered, right?

Reply to