Best gas leaf blower

Page 2 of 2

Can't help on cows. Next point had to do with air pollution.
On 9/5/2012 7:45 AM, Doug wrote:

garden gloves to rake out the ones I can get to with the mower. And I will run the mower just to break down the leaves before winter.
On 9/5/2012 2:00 AM, DD_BobK wrote:

I bother them by running over them with the mulching mower at least where we have grass. There are a few shreds of leaves scattered around for a few days but I am not in the make your lawn look like a putting green competition.

+1
Thats what I use in some spots to pull them out so I can get them with the mower.

Stop by my house and check out the areas that have bushes and my wife's gardens.
There is no way you're pulling them out with a rake. I even have a very narrow rake for working around plants.
Option 1 - Get down on my hands and knees and spend hours upon hours removing the leaves by hand Option 2 - Stand upright and use a shop vac to remove the leaves from in and around the bushes and plants.
Guess which option I use?

Sounds like a much more reasonable approach.
walter wrote:

I likd back pack kind Echo brand when I did my yard work. Now some one else is doing it for me.
On 9/4/2012 8:20 PM, walter wrote:

Harbor Freight has some nice Chinese blowers.

OP was asking about leaf blowers.
On 9/4/2012 7:20 PM, walter wrote:

LOL!
www.stihlusa.com 'nuff said