Best fitting for jog in vertical DWV pipe

Hello,

I have to jog a vertical 2" drain pipe over about 9", i.e. start vertical and end up vertical. Obviously, I'll use two angled fittings. I have plenty of room and fall available, so I could use LT 90s, 60s, or 45s. What is the best practice?

Thanks, Wayne

Reply to
Wayne Whitney

45's
Reply to
Speedy Jim

Thanks, Speedy Jim! Do you have any thoughts on my two other recent plumbing posts, "Brief bad smell from new copper water line" and "Kitchen sink trap arm geometry"?

Cheers, Wayne

Reply to
Wayne Whitney

If you are just offsetting the line 9" two 45's. If you are offsetting 9" then back 9" 45 to LT 90 to 45. You might have to add a clean out your over

135 degrees.
Reply to
Sacramento Dave