Best Buy recycling

Did not want to get lost in printer thread so I looked up on line:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Global-Promotions/Recycling-Electronics/pcmcat149900050025.c?id=pcmcat149900050025
There are some restrictions and prices. I mentioned that I had dropped off three CRT TV's less than 32 inches in the last few years and was not charged. There are differences in policy depending on state you live in.
Also note that they will give a 15% discount on new HP printers if you drop off any old printer.

What the heck is "printer thread"?
On Thursday, October 6, 2016 at 9:47:42 AM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

It's the thread in which some idiot (you) posted:
"Most people buy a inkjet printer, use it till the ink runs out, finds that the ink costs as much as another printer, and they toss the printer in the garbage and buy a new one."
On 10/6/2016 9:59 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Good one, dad ;)
On 10/06/2016 07:43 AM, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:
[snip]

Verbal omission, common in speech? The "printer" thread?
On Thursday, October 6, 2016 at 10:12:37 AM UTC-4, Sam E wrote:

The thread entitled:
"Can't repair home office printer, so need a new one"
On Thursday, October 6, 2016 at 9:10:05 AM UTC-4, Frank wrote:

Thank you for that link. The privately owned recycling center that I have used for years recently stopped taking electronics.
BTW, be wary of the "Find a Recycling Location with RecycleNation" link on the Best Buy recycling page. The results are inconsistent, even for the same search criteria. Sometimes I got hits for Best Buys as far as 90 miles away, sometimes it didn't show the Best Buys that are 9 & 13 miles from the same zip code.
The websites for the individual stores say:
"Electronics Recycling We offer electronics recycling at this and all other U.S. stores."