Best broom

Need big broom to sweep down dirt pile. What best kind?

Reply to
leza wang

Something like a soil rake might be a lot better. How would a good old fashioned garden hoe be for this job?

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

The line of dirt your neighbor's contractors dug out. I don't think a broom will do it. A shovel? A spade? a snow shovel? a coal shovel?

Is there plastic under any of this? After enough drit is removed, when it's not too heavy, lift up the plastic and drag the far end towards the ditch.

Reply to
micky

His dirt is on her property if memory serves.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

I'd take the lazy approach. Put an ad on Craiglist saying, "Clean fill/topsoil available for pickup - you load". Then let whoever wants it show up and get rid of it for you.

Reply to
Moe DeLoughan

In news:l1l8jq$3m9$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me, leza wang belched:

Email the whitehouse and ask which one Moochele rides

Reply to
ChairMan