Berm Home

I am thinking of building a berm home, is ther a ny particular websites that deal in berm homes ? I am thinking they would be very efficient, am I correct ? Thanks, Iowa883
You might try looking for dirt bag construction. A relatively new idea, it looks like it is less work. I am planning a fence. There is one good book on it.
MH

that
MH I looved up dirt bag construction and I only came up with one site and it didn't have anything to do with building a Berm Home. Iowa883

I think the correct terminology is "earth sheltered housing". I don't know of any web sites off hand but you could try doing a search using those words or variants.
http://www.google.com/search?q rth+sheltered+housing http://www.google.com/search?q rth+sheltered+homes http://www.google.com/search?q rth+sheltered+house

Yes, they can be.
Dan O.