Berm Home

You might try looking for dirt bag construction. A relatively new idea, it looks like it is less work. I am planning a fence. There is one good book on it.

MH

Reply to
MSH

I am thinking of building a berm home, is ther a ny particular websites that deal in berm homes ? I am thinking they would be very efficient, am I correct ? Thanks, Iowa883

Reply to
Iowa883

MH I looved up dirt bag construction and I only came up with one site and it didn't have anything to do with building a Berm Home. Iowa883

Reply to
Iowa883

I think the correct terminology is "earth sheltered housing". I don't know of any web sites off hand but you could try doing a search using those words or variants.

?q=earth+sheltered+homes

Yes, they can be.

Dan O.

Reply to