Bendix Condenser Washer-Dryer parts

Purchased c. 1999 at Whole Earth Access in Northern California before that retailer went out of business.

My handyman thinks the timer needs to be replaced - the timer clicks through the cycles but the water isn't coming into the tub through only

*some* of the cycles. I am not able to locate *any* Division of Bendix that may be responsible.

I believe this is "branded" Bendix, not manufactured by them. I believe this may have been manufactured by Kariba because the few Google hits on the model number (WDB 1043 M) have them with the same model number. Kariba apparently specializes in appliances for use on boats but I can't even find a Web site for them!

My local appliance parts store, which is very good, couldn't locate the washer model number or the part based on the two-line sticker on the back of the timer unit:

EC 4630 01 B 01 116103032

115V-60Hz T85 6-97-19

The washer-dryer was apparently assembled in Europe. I can find component timers that look the same with similar specs as above but are rated 120V.

This was a very expensive unit. I'd like to be able to replace the parts.

Reply to
theunknownaddy

Bendix is a well-known brand in the UK.

Suggest you try

- they may be able to assist.

Reply to
Mad Mac

Kariba Machines made for Philco in Italy by Splendide. Distributed by Westland Sales.

Travis Jordan