Behr Paint

Yes...I can't recall the paint name but it was the best exterior (at least as claimed by the S-W dealer here) excepting the lifetime warranty one...

This area had hail storms in 6 of 8 years from '95/96 -- from that and being involved w/ several nonprofits and so on, I've been involved in the repair work over much of that. Much dissatisfaction ensued... was poor application/preparation related, sure, but much more trouble seemed to come from the S-W usage than most of the others... :(

We've now missed two years running...but May's not too far away so we'll soon see if the good fortune continues... :)

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

Bob Bowles