Bees under vinyl siding

Help, i have bees making a home under my vinyl siding. I fear that my family or pets might piss them off one day. What is a good product to get rid of them?
Thanks

Hardware stores sell spray products to kill them. Roofing contractors here use the CIL brand.
--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs
Don Phillipson wrote:

Those bee spray products allow long distance spraying. OTOH you might call a bee keeper to see if those are good bees (kind that pollinate) in which case he may remove them for you.
LB
Wait until night when they are all inside their nest and spray with one of the many wasp killer aerosols that will send a stream about twelve feet.

You can spray to kill them, but they are going to come right back.
IMO, anything you put on is going to wash right off after a rain.
I got that vinyl siding that looks like cedar shingles. The first year after it was put up I had a huge number of bees. It seems like each year there are less. I think they are filling up all the easy access spots and don't want to nest in an old nest.
I say, leave them alone.
Trajen wrote:

hope they're not KILLER BEES. I sealed the gaps with caulk on my vinyl to keep them out and used construction adhesive in the holes the bumble bees made in the shed.
call in a bee keeper Ron