Bees in the outside rafters

Page 2 of 2 says... :) I sprayed water under and into the soffit gap from about 15'. Did that until :) the traffic coming in and out of the soffit stopped. Then I got on a ladder :) and sealed the hole with Henry's Roof Patch. This was just a temporary fix :) but... :) :) Depending on how large a gap they were using, it could be a problem getting much water inside the soffit area. If it is "press board" getting much water on the untreated side may cause warping/deterioration along with possible soggy insulation in the wall.

to email....get rid of the BUGS