Bees in pool

I converted my pool to salt water this year. I have notice the Bees are attracted to it more than before. Would the Salt attract them? or is it just maybe more Bees this year? The salt level is very low. Also I noticed they do not seem to go in the Bee traps. ( yes I put new attractant in them) Also I was engaged in the Male sport of swatting at Bees bare handed and got stung, but it's about 30 to 1 I'm kicking ass.

Somehow, 30 to 1 doesn't sound like winning odds.
No idea about the salt.
writes:

I got 30
snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net says... :) I converted my pool to salt water this year. I have notice the Bees are :) attracted to it more than before. Would the Salt attract them? or is it just :) maybe more Bees this year? The salt level is very low. Also I noticed they :) do not seem to go in the Bee traps. ( yes I put new attractant in them) Also :) I was engaged in the Male sport of swatting at Bees bare handed and got :) stung, but it's about 30 to 1 I'm kicking ass. :) :) :) Are you dealing with bees or wasps?
--
Lar

Neither. It's Bees.
@bigfoot.com says... :) >:) :) >Are you dealing with bees or wasps? :) :) Neither. It's Bees. :) :)
In your example it would now have to be Bee's
--
Lar

easily killed with out attacking full force...

They are salty bees.
says...

I think there yellow jackets
snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net says... :) > :) :) > Are you dealing with bees or wasps? :) > -- :) > Lar :) :) I think there yellow jackets :) :) :)
This time of the year the YJ diet is meat. If you are baiting with juices, you may have better luck with bologna (raw). Though the water will be as much as an attractant as food you put out for them, they need it to survive.
--
Lar

i got stung by a yellow jacket twice at one attack last summer. follow them home, nest may be in tree or even in your home eaves, must wait until one hour after dark, then use the aerosol wasp/hornet spray on the nest. more at: http://hgic.clemson.edu/factsheets/HGIC2510.htm
Sacramento Dave wrote:

Try to find The Amazing Handheld Bug Zapper, it works, but get 2 they only work a few months.
perhaps the bees are less repelled by the salt than by what you were using last year (chlorine?)

The pool still uses chlorine. I think there might be a new nest around.

generate chlorine. there is a turbo cell that a small eclectic current goes threw it that makes the chlorine. But when it gets hot you still have to shock the pool. The salt content is 3 parts per million ( the ocean is 30 parts) so you can't taste the salt.