BEEEEEES

I seem to be having a problem with Bees I'm not sure what kind the are they have no interest in the yellow hanging bee traps ( I did put fresh attractant in) they seem to be attracted to the pool cover most likely going for the salt residue. Dose anyone know of any other type of bee traps? I don't see any nest in the area

Reply to
Sacramento Dave

They are thirsty , why do you need to trap them?

Reply to
beecrofter

get a couple of bad minton rackets and do battle mano y mano to show them they can't drink your water.

Reply to
rob

There is no such thing as a bad minton. There are only mintons that do bad things.

Reply to
mm

Pool paddle board I've got about 40 kills to one sting

Reply to
Sacramento Dave

Dealing with wasps or bees? No matter, they shouldn't be a bother to you either way if they are just getting moisture(or salt).

Lar

Reply to
Lar

"Sacramento Dave" wrote

== Heh, then you don't need our help.

Reply to
Gini

Its summer. Get one of those cheap Badminton game sets. The racquet is excellent for killing yellow jackets and bees. It cuts them cleanly in half so quickly they haven't a chance to send out any alarm signals. Its rare for any insect to escape once you swat at them.

Reply to
PaPaPeng