BEEEEEES

I seem to be having a problem with Bees I'm not sure what kind the are they have no interest in the yellow hanging bee traps ( I did put fresh attractant in) they seem to be attracted to the pool cover most likely going for the salt residue. Dose anyone know of any other type of bee traps? I don't see any nest in the area

They are thirsty , why do you need to trap them?
Sacramento Dave wrote:

them they can't drink your water.

There is no such thing as a bad minton. There are only mintons that do bad things.

Pool paddle board I've got about 40 kills to one sting
"Sacramento Dave" wrote

On Sat, 9 Jun 2007 12:39:38 -0700, "Sacramento Dave"

Its summer. Get one of those cheap Badminton game sets. The racquet is excellent for killing yellow jackets and bees. It cuts them cleanly in half so quickly they haven't a chance to send out any alarm signals. Its rare for any insect to escape once you swat at them.
Sacramento Dave wrote:

either way if they are just getting moisture(or salt).
Lar