Bed Sheet Holders

I am always having problems with fitted bed sheets coming off the mattress. All night long I fight with them, or I just learn to live with the clumps and bare mattress. I understand there are some sort of clips that can be purchased to hold them in place. Does anyone know what they are called and where to buy them?
Thanks
snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

http://www.sheetholders.com / http://www.tugs.net/info.htm (Amazon.com product link shortened) http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU 808086&RN@4 http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU 808078&RN@4&
--
Dave www.davebbq.com

snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

Get your sheets at Walmart. They have fitted sheets ("designed for thick mattresses") that have an 18" drape.