Beckett Heat Manger Any experiences?

MY Oil bill came with an enclosed brochure for the Beckett Heat Manager. It claims to save 10% to 20% on fuel costs.
http://www.becketthm.com/boiler-controls/fuel-saving-devices.asp
In my case, the savings at 10% is about $150/year. Seems as though we should all be clamoring to get one right away. I'm guessing the cost to be in the $350 range as that is what the Beckett guarantee tops out at.
Any thoughts on it?
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

There are several different brands on the market. The concept has been around for a long time, but I don't have any personal experience with the newer ones. The Beckett HeatManager (part # 7512) is for heating only boilers. If you have a domestic hot water coil, you need to add the Beckett sensor (part # 7518). Watts also makes the Energy Saver (part # 0067611), and Erie make the Boiler Boss (part # BB2400-2). Wholesale prices seem to be about the same. It's a good concept, and if they're durable enough, they should work ok. Ask your local contractors if they've had any experience with them, and if they like them. Back in the 80s, American Stabilis sold the Enertrol, that did about the same thing. They cost a lot of money and were nothing but headaches. http://www.invensysbuildings.com/pdfs/F-27015-1.pdf http://www.wattscanada.ca/pdf/S-BES.pdf

It
be

It
be
Check this out.
http://forums.invision.net/Search_Results.cfm?CFApp=2
Click on the 'show thread' button to see the post the thread came from.

Found it here http://forums.invision.net/Search_Results.cfm?CFApp=2l .
Seems to be mixed feelings. My boiler is 28 years old. In a few years it may need to be replaces so it may be best to just wait and get a better boiler. Thanks,