Beckett Heat Manger Any experiences?

MY Oil bill came with an enclosed brochure for the Beckett Heat Manager. It claims to save 10% to 20% on fuel costs.

In my case, the savings at 10% is about $150/year. Seems as though we should all be clamoring to get one right away. I'm guessing the cost to be in the $350 range as that is what the Beckett guarantee tops out at.

Any thoughts on it?

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Check this out.

Click on the 'show thread' button to see the post the thread came from.

Reply to
HeatMan

Found it here

Seems to be mixed feelings. My boiler is 28 years old. In a few years it may need to be replaces so it may be best to just wait and get a better boiler. Thanks,

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski