Bearing Buddies

Does anyone know where you can buy something called Bearing Buddies for a Harbor Freight 4X8 trailer with 12-inch wheels? The local trailer place in SE Michigan said the ones he has won't work. My local auto store has them with outside diameters of 1.98 inches and also 1.78 inches. I measured the inside diameter of the axle where the bearing buddies would fit, and it's 2.03 inches...a tad too large.
Any help would be appreciated.
Oh, yeah, I did call Harbor Freight and they were absolutely no help.
Mark
Mark wrote:

Did you look at their site to see what is available?
http://www.bearingbuddy.com/select.html
I don't see any really close to 2.03 inches (51.562 mm) The closest seems to be the 1.98 inch (50.41 mm)
Personally I don't consider them worth it except for a boat trailer. Regardless of what they say they don't eliminate packing bearings. To do that you need an axle like EZLube that allows grease to flow to the inside bearing:
http://www.dexteraxle.com/e_z_lube_system