Baxi Max Flow Boiler

We have a 2 year old Baxi boiler which has the following fault. The burner comes on and then goes out after around 10 - 30 seconds. The pressure meter is showing green. Just wondering what you people would try next.
The manual says we should replace the ignition PCB - any thoughts !?!?
Thanks Merry Chrimbo !!!!!!!
JGW wrote:

I agree, why in the world would one expect the manufacturer to know anything about their product and failures in it???
Erm - thanks !
Was wondering if it would be worth fault finding the Flame sensing electrode, or if this part is totally unrelated to the symptoms.
Thanks.
OK upon further investigations the water coming out of the taps is at 10000000 degrees, and the reason the boiler is switching off is because the overheat thermostat is activating. Im now thinking along the lines of checking/replacing the sensors.
The manual says how to replace these, but I was thinking of switching the 2, to see if it changed the symptoms.
Any thoughts - thanks
JGW wrote:

For better answers, post to this group:
UK.D-I-Y
Jim
JGW wrote:

Check the sensors by unmounting them and running the boiler with the sensors connected but removed from their mounting position. Any fault lights flashing?