Battery room photo

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gn195f6etqtuazs/battery_room.JPG?dl=0
Since some of us had been talking about batteries before I figured I might as well post a pic. of the battery room of one of my customers. NOTE: That is only half the room, there is another bank that looks pretty similar across the room.
Bottom three rows are the batteries...chargers on top.
Battery extractor in the distance (blue) take the battery out of the forklift and puts it on the rack and visa-versa.
Safety first!
Batteries are bottom four rows I meant to say
On Saturday, October 17, 2015 at 9:14:21 PM UTC-4, philo wrote:

What's the total weight of everything in that room?
How thick is the floor?
On 10/20/2015 06:14 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

I don't know
On Wednesday, October 21, 2015 at 10:10:14 PM UTC-4, philo wrote:

What does 1 battery weigh? (Close is good enough)
What does 1 charger weigh? (Close is good enough)
On 10/22/2015 05:15 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote: is the floor?

The 36 volt batteries they have weight about 2600# and that's what most of them are.
The chargers are about 400# each