battery rebuilder

awhile ago someone posted a place that installs new batteries in tool battery packs essentially rebuilding them.
Am looking for a reliable place that does this
Add pictures here
✖
Try Batteries Plus+
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit
✖

I've used www.primecell.com and was very satisfied with the new rebuilt packs. Took about a week including shipping time.
Add pictures here
✖
" snipped-for-privacy@aol.com" wrote:

I've use voltman batteries to rebuild 2 18V batteries within the last year. Look at them.
Steve 41šN
Add pictures here
✖

We have a local Interstate Battery store that does this with a next day delivery. There is also a nearby Batteries + store which has somewhat higher prices. Check your Yellow Pages, you may be closer than you think. HTH
Joe
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Went to my local battery rebuilder store front with the battery pack from a DustBuster. They quoted $18.00 and it'll be ready tomorrow. I went to WalMart and bought a new DirtDevel DustBuster clone for $17.00.
Sometimes it's not worth it.
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

I"ve been told Interstate battery rebuilds batteries.
Dean
Add pictures here
✖