Battery Indicator Oscillating

Page 2 of 2
On Fri, 20 May 2016 23:17:42 -0700, "Snuffy \"Hub Cap\" McKinney"

My 1991 Aerostar did the same. I replaced the regulator and brushes and it was good for a couple months, then started doing it again. The local wrecker had a rebuild off a wreck I was able to purchace for less than another new regulator with a 2 year replacement warranty - it lasted several years 'till I sold the truck.