Battery disconnect switch

I have a LR 9806 battery disconnect switch on my MH. Does any body have a wiring diagram for this type switch?
Thanks
Hank

http://tinyurl.com/blf9yuf
----------------------------------------------------------- Get free backup service using Drop Box Access your files from your smartphone or tablet Bonus space provided using this link: http://db.tt/RIONkfbZ
On 05/07/12 08:03 am, Limp Arbor wrote:

OK, smarty-pants. Which of those many Goggle hits actually has the wiring diagram?
Perce
Percival P. Cassidy wrote:

The fifth one if you actually followed the link, a very nice PDF explaining the theory of operation and a wiring diagram on the back page
--
PV

"If Inflammable means more flammable, then what does incompetent mean?'

Got it! Thanks.
Hank