Battery disconnect switch

I have a LR 9806 battery disconnect switch on my MH. Does any body have a wiring diagram for this type switch?

Thanks

Hank

Reply to
Hank

----------------------------------------------------------- Get free backup service using Drop Box Access your files from your smartphone or tablet Bonus space provided using this link:

Limp Arbor

OK, smarty-pants. Which of those many Goggle hits actually has the wiring diagram?

Perce

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy

The fifth one if you actually followed the link, a very nice PDF explaining the theory of operation and a wiring diagram on the back page

Reply to
PV

Got it! Thanks.

Hank