Bathtub resurface question

I had my bathtub resurfaced. There's a couple areas where there are little "paint balls", or "sand balls" from finishing. Can I flick them off with a razor blade or leave them as is?

I don't particularly want to call the person back (again), but I will if it is something that can cause damage down the road.

Reply to
Joe

if you are not going to call the person back i would leave them alone. do not use a razor blade or anything like that.

Reply to
jdk

Stop! Call them back. If you do pull the re-coating down to the original it's *your* problem and not theirs.

Reply to
C & M