bathtub replacememt

We want to replace our bathtub with a larger one?
Can some one recommend an info website or any other info.
Thanks

Where do you live? Canada, US, other? How much are you willing to spend?
Have you checked places like Home Depot, Kent Homes, or even done a Google search for "bathtubs", etc. (I had 221,000 hits on Google)? There are lots of tubs, from small to super large, and plain, whirlpool, air jets, etc.
I like the tubs with higher sides, so I can get totally submerged.
- Dugie

Carefully investigate this first. Pay special attention to where the plumbing for supply and drain are in comparison with any desired larger tub.

www.kohler.com www.americanstandard-us.com
or google for the rest.