bathtub refinish

Has anyone ever heard of a franchised bathtub refinishing company called Miracle Method and any feedback on quality would be very helpful. It is a DIY project that I will not attempt as a grey color refinish will have to be removed as well.
orfbound wrote:

I never heard of this company, but my father-in-law had one refinished once. I originally thought it would be a waste of money, but it turned out looking really nice. Almost as good as a new one.

why not check the Better Business Bureau in your area? If the company has any complaints against it,they would know. IIRC,you can do it online.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

I had mine done from avocado green to white. Has been a year and it still looks like new. They say if you take care of the tub and do not use cleansers that contain abrasives it can last up to 10 years.
LJ

Did you use the Miracle Method company?
The Orlando Sentinel had an article about tub refinishing in their Sunday Home section several months ago,and one interesting thing was the use of urethane finish coats that keep glossy longer and don't yellow like the older epoxy paints. You still have to avoid use of abrasive cleaners,IIRC,409 was recommended.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Yes it took them two days to do it. LJ