-=Bathtub Question/Advice=-

Hi, Soon I will remove my shower doors which have about 3 screws on each side and a few on the bottom. The screws are screwed in the tub. My question is what is the best/easiest way to fill these screw holes? Regular size screws. Should I use spackle then sand it and finally use some poercelain substance?? Any help or advice would be appreciated.
Thanks so much!! Dave
www.metalprovider.com/demoarchives <-Demo Covers www.metalprovider.com/eos < -Edge of Sanity Homepage www.doomsyndicate.com < -Doomsyndicate www.metalprovider.com/suppression < -Suppression
<< best/easiest way to fill these screw holes? >>
What is the tub made of? Cast iron? Fiberglass?
Joe
sorry, fiberglass

Dave:
D > Soon I will remove my shower doors which have about 3 screws on each D > side and a few on the bottom. The screws are screwed in the tub. My questio
D > is what is the best/easiest way to fill these screw holes? Regular size D > screws. Should I use spackle then sand it and finally use some poercelain D > substance?? Any help or advice would be appreciated.
Patching and trying to match the tub colour may tend to enhance the problem. You may want to consider using plastic screw-hole covers -- not sure what they are called but are a cap which fit into the hole like for an entry door or storm door.
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* Writing Rules: Avoid alliteration. Always.
--
RoseReader 2.52 P003186
The Safe BBS Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971