BATHTUB NEEDED: Old/New Short Two Sides Please help!

Hello,

I am in search of an old or new short bathtub, built-in, with two sides (aprons) finished. My friend has an old one that would work that measures 28x52x14. The bathroom being refurbished wil not fit a full sized bathtub and I prefer to not stick an end wall onto a one apron tub.

Help! I'm beyond desperate.

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Bob