Bathroom tile question

Hi,
We would like to change the floor tiles in our downstairs bathroom. It is a small bathroom and was completely renovated about 5 years ago. We unfortunately chose a shiny white floor tile and it is impossible to keep clean.
Is there any way to redo just the floor tile in this bathroom? There is tile on the walls and there is a small baseboard heating unit as well as the sink and toilet to deal with. We might want to put in a new sink also because it has some cracks.
What are our options if any?
Thanks, Steve

pop up the tiles, level or clean off the underlayment, and replace. your choices are unlimited.
luxurious washable padded rugs.