Bathroom tile? ? ?

We are thinking of replacing the wall-tile in our bathroom. As a general rule, is it much of a problem to take off the old tile?

That would depend on whether it is a glue up on wallboard or a mesh and mud installation. If you are not sure what the difference is, on a glue up the tile stands the tile thickness off the wall where a mesh and mud install sits out a half inch or so....good luck, Ross

No general rules for tile in the bathroom. All depends on the original installation. Prepare for a war and maybe you will get lucky. I always seem to have to replace the drywall before I am done.