Bathroom Smells

My bathroom has had a smell for like 2 months now well its been like that ever since i moved in my apartment. It has a smell that i dont really know what to compare it with. It has the smell all day it doesnt go away. It espically smells really bad after ur done taking a shower and it smells bad also when i mop the floor. I dont know where its coming from. I thought it was my shower curtains but i bought some new ones and the smell was still thier. I clean the bathroom everyday but the smell would still be in thier. I dont know what else to do!!
I fart too much lol umm i would know what that smells like.. how could i check if it is a dead thing behind the wall?? I dont know what part its coming from its by the toilet i think.. not sure snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

I fart too much lol umm i would know what that smells like.. how could i check if it is a dead thing behind the wall?? I dont know what part its coming from its by the toilet i think.. not sure snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

If its a dead animal....... Just let it be the smell will be gone soon.
Jenny1 wrote:

My kinda girl!

Momma always said you have to pull down on that silver handle on the commode every now and then...
(I LOVE my Jenny!!!!!)
;-]

Could be a bad wax ring on the toilet