Bathroom Sink

My bathroom sink is what I would call a Pedistal sink. The kids I believe got ahold of some stuff and stuck them down the drain. Now it is clogged. Can anyone tell me how to get at the pipes in order to find the objects that are not supposed to be down there?

Thank, Frederick

-- Do you think you are spending too much for your long distance? Stop by

and use our Free "Best Rates for Me" calculator to find the best company for you. We have all your telecommunication needs on one site.

Reply to
Frederick Claus

The trap should be behind the pedistal. And difficult to access. The trap is what needs to be removed and emptied.

Reply to
Michael Baugh