bathroom shower wall problem

I am trying to find the name of the company who makes a 1/4 inch-3/8 inch thick plastic(?artificial marble) flat bathroom shower wall.(came in 3 pieces).The new home i bought in 1983 down in La. had this .1 five foot section/ 2 two foot sections and was easy to clean. Any help woud be appreciated.Thanks. Bob
Home depot

Thanks Anyway. Bob

Check out Swanstone, www.swanstone.com. They make solid surface shower panels. Also, I would think any local cultured marble manufacturer could also make up custom size panels. The swanstone would be more durable as the color would go all the way through and can be polished if scratched. I also suspect that some of the other solid surface manufacturers such as Corian, might also make panels.
Tom G.

Thanks Tom, just what I was looking for. Bob