Bathroom shower pan

i have a fiberglass shower pan.... what is the best cleaner for it in your opinion?
FH wrote:

Dynomite.

how much?
FH wrote:

For a 36"x36" pan, 1 stick should do it. YMMV ;)

good thing i asked, stupid me, i was just about to use two ;-)
FH wrote:

It may take 2 to fix that pc clock you have there...
On Tue, 5 Jul 2005 09:56:16 -0500, in alt.home.repair RE: Bathroom

Bon-Ami cleanser found in most markets near the "cleansers". Note that it is a *much* finer cleanser than say Ajax or Comet. It can even be used on glass.
Follow with Gel-Soft.