Bathroom Remodeling?? NEW MAXX Medicine Cabinet for Sale

Unused MAXX Medicine Cabinet w/light bar for sale. 48 x 31 x 5. Has tri-view mirrors and can be surface mounted or recessed. All shelving and mounting included. The only thing missing is the box! We live in the Midwest (Chicago-area) and will deliver. Price negotiable. For more info please email me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com. Thank you.
Thank you.

Ummm. This is not a .forsale group. It is not local to your area. Get a clue.
Bob