Bathroom remodel finished

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to share some pictures of my finished bathroom. I had posted on here a few times asking about tile installation. I went with dark emperador marble and am very happy with it... I also included some photos of the job in progress.. I'd love to hear your opinions and comments.
http://mravenez.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album01
Anthony
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

You had a few "challenges" to overcome there!
Nice.
Jim
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in

Nice job! congrats.

Ya' did good !
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in

Hmmm...looks exactly like the one I'll be tearing out to remodel.
Just kidding of course:-)
Ya Got 'er Dun!

Wow looks fantastic! Great job!
Thanks everyone, and thanks also for the advice over the last few months. I honestly believed that this would never get done because there were so many things that had to be changed. Toilet moved, plumbing replaced, new framing. It's interesting how when one room is remodeled and everything looks new and pretty, the imperfections in the surrounding rooms become outstanding. I guess the bathroom was just the first step of this job:)
Anthony
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com says...

It always happens this way. Sorta like termites in reverse. ;-)
FOrtunately, I'm done. The house is on the market and I'm not allowed to make any more messes. ;-)
--
Keith

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com Wrote: > Hi everyone,

grout?
--
Mortpes

I'm actually not sure. The marble tile was the one thing that I didn't dare risk doing myself, so for that I hired a professional.. What is the difference between sandless and sanded grout (besides the obvious...lol)
Anthony