Bathroom remodel

Hello All,

In the process of doing a bathroom remodel. Converting the old Bathtub/shower into just a very nice large shower. My thought is just a fixed shower head and handheld(pulsating,standard,message). Need it for wife who likes it and the dogs when they need a bath.

This stuff gets very pricey when you get into the details.

I have been looking into hansgrohe -

I would like input from anyone that knows. I think I'm interesting in the termostatic models with the 2 function diverter.

Reply to
Brent Bolin