Bathroom laminate flooring

I had thought when I bought some laminate a few years ago that I also found some that was made all out of "plastic" or at least all the edges were coated so water couldn't penetrate to the fiberboard center. Is that still around and has it proven itself to work if you get a "flood" in the bathroom? Was it Formica that made it? Thank you!

Peace, Michael

Reply to
Michael Ray

I would not go by looks but how the product is rated by the manufacturer. Pergos cheap line cant take any moisture, their better line can go in basements. I dont know if any can take a wet location. Research it

Reply to
m Ransley