Bathroom Heater Choices

Page 2 of 2
When we lived in Europe our bathrooms had heated tile floors.
That really is the ultimate. Cost prohibitive, I suppose, but it was heaven to get up on a subzero morning and have your bare feet touch that warm floor.
Of course it was on a timer. No way you'd waste heat on a bathroom nobody was using at night. But it came on at 0500 in time to be toasty for morning showers.