bathroom flor saddle

The saddle on my bathroom floor has cracked, can anyone tell me the best procedure to replace and make sure this doesn't happen again?

Thanks Bob

reply to snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net

remove the nospam

Reply to
BlindRunner

whats a saddle, I know what the one you put on a horse is , but not a bathroom

Reply to
m Ransley

I suppose I'm pretty ignorant, but what the blazes is a "saddle" on the bathroom floor?

Pop

Reply to
Pop

On 11/19/2004 1:33 PM US(ET), Pop took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

A threshold in the doorway, in his case, I would assume it was marble, since it 'cracked'.

Reply to
willshak

I set mine in thinset mortar. You may want to put a piece of cement board under the thinset.

Reply to
Buck Turgidson