bathroom flor saddle

The saddle on my bathroom floor has cracked, can anyone tell me the best procedure to replace and make sure this doesn't happen again?
Thanks Bob
reply to snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net
remove the nospam
whats a saddle, I know what the one you put on a horse is , but not a bathroom
| | remove the nospam | | | |
I suppose I'm pretty ignorant, but what the blazes is a "saddle" on the bathroom floor?
Pop
On 11/19/2004 1:33 PM US(ET), Pop took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

A threshold in the doorway, in his case, I would assume it was marble, since it 'cracked'.

I set mine in thinset mortar. You may want to put a piece of cement board under the thinset.