Bathroom fixtures

Where is a good place to shop on the internet for bathroom sinks, fixtures and related plumbing parts. I am building a bathroom from scratch and have only bought the tub so far.

I've googled until I am all googly and wanted to know if anyone knew of any eStores with particularly good selection and price. (most hits are for general retailers with good but not great prices or shopping sites where you really need to know what you want first)

I already know eBay has what look like a few good vendors with excellent prices and overstock.com has a suprisingly large selection but I am looking for more sites to browse through before spending any money.

Reply to
PipeDown

faucets.com

admittedly i bought my kitchen,not bathroom stuff from them but if it's designed to move, stop, or contain water they have it. ml

Reply to
kzinNOSPAM99

Reply to
William Brown