Bathroom Exhaust Fan Noise

I have a Panasonic bathroom exhaust fan, been using it for two years, suddenly yesterday it started with the loud "thump-thump-thump" sound. I remove the cover and disassembled it, cleaned up all the dust and dirt, and reconnected it, same problem. Any idea what it could be? Can it be repaired or do I need to get a new replacement?

Thanks,

MC

Reply to
miamicuse

Yes,

Reply to
SQLit

Something loose, maybe a back flow valve. ?? Hard to say what.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Shot bearings? Does the axle the fan spins on wobble side to side?

Reply to
Goedjn