Bathroom Electrical Question

I want to put a switch to control the bathroom fan and an electrical socket in my bathroom between the toilet & sink. How close can place these devices to the sink/toilet?

By the way, I already know that the electrical socket will have to be a GFIC.

Handi_ca

Reply to
Handi

it varies with local code. I suggest calling your local building inspector if you want to know exactly what you are allow to do in your area.

jamie

Reply to
Jamie Dolan

GFCI and you sound like you are on the right track. There are no rules about the toilet or sink but it can't be in "tub space". Makes sense.

Reply to
gfretwell