Bathroom designs and pix

BlankI'm trying to find some pictures of bathrooms .We're going to remodel 2 of our baths and I'd like to see some pix and designs but there are so many websites that I started looking thru which don't show much, and magazines with baths in also have kitchens and its mostly kitchens. Does anyone know of a good website or magazine I could check out?
Bonnie
Blank
I'm trying to find some pictures of bathrooms .We're going to remodel 2 of our baths and I'd like to see some pix and designs but there are so many websites that I started looking thru which don't show much, and magazines with baths in also have kitchens and its mostly kitchens. Does anyone know of a good website or magazine I could check out?
Bonnie
there's some at home depot. supermarket aisles have some too.