Bathroom caulking

I have a really weird shaped shower. I won't even try to begin to describe it. However, I recently replaced the shower surround. Because of some custom cuts that I had to make I had some interesting places to put caulking. Other than running water over the caulking and checking for spots on the ceiling below the bathroom is there anyway to check that I have a good seal around the shower??