bathroom addition

I just purchased a house that is on a slab foundation. I would like to add another bathroom to the house. What is the easiest way to connect to the 2 and 4 inch plumbing when it is in/under the slab?
I'm not clear; do you intend to pour more foundation and build an addition, or convert existing space? Either way the easiest thing is to connect it out in the yard and run new lines to the new room. If you are converting existing space, tunneling or boring may be required. It isn't as bad as it sounds, skilled plumbers know the drill, if you're doing it yourself, you still might want to contract out that part.