Bathfitter Lifetime Warranty

Does anyone know if the Lifetime Warranty that Bathfitters offers is transferrable to a new home owner?
There is no information available online - but to say, visit a local showroom for more details.
Dom
I belive so. When I sold my place a year ago, I gave the warrenty information to the new owner.Give them a call, and check for sure. They have an 800 number.